Recent Posts

Saturday 20 June 2015

Well, I am in good company....

The encyclical is great. Those who state it is not in keeping with the tradition of the Church have not read it. And, as I stated a few days ago, much of it seems like it comes from the pen of Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus.

Who apparently told a group of seminarians recently, he would like to be called "Father Benedict".

Sounds like a saint...and a nice reminder on the cusp of Father's Day, let us pray for him and the Pope

Anyway, I am not yet finished with the text which I started days ago, as I cannot spend the length of time needed to read it all at once, but so far, as I noted here and elsewhere, it is beautiful.

More later, when I finish it today, hopefully.

http://southernorderspage.blogspot.com/2015/06/what-are-sound-of-mind-and-heart-saying.html